DMarket’s Promotional Materials
The DMarket marketplace is utilizing the blockchain technology and smart contracts to turn in-game items into real crypto assets. DMarket aims to connect people from thousands of video, mobile, and console games and build for them a single marketplace for exchanging and selling any items received after hours of completing missions and quests.
In this decentralized marketplace, gamers, developers, and entrepreneurs can efficiently and safely sell, buy, or evaluate any game content—just in one click. This means that DMarket is the first ever blockchain-powered in-game items trading platform with its own crypto economy valued at over $450 billion.
According to the DMarket developers’ estimates, every day, more than 2.3 billion people in the world play video games. Only six percent of them, however, trade in-game items—armor, crystals, cars, weapons, etc. That being said, the rest 2.15 billion gamers are left behind this unique market and do not use the opportunity to monetize their time spent in the video games.
Тhe DMarket company was founded in 2017 by Vladimir Panchenko and Alexander “ZeroGravity” Kokhanovskyy. During the ICO held in November last year, in just four days after the launch of the first phase of the token sale, the project managed to attract $10.9 million. Despite the fact that the initial target was set at the $1 million level, to date, more than $19 million has been invested in the project. The main currency of the free gaming market is called DMarket Coin, which is used for purchasing and selling in-game items, paying fees to the owners of copyrights for digital property, acquiring premium accounts for wholesalers and retailers, and paying for BigData analytics.
Among the DMarket’s partners are:
- Playkey. The first blockchain cloud gaming platform;
- DreamTeam. The first esports and gaming recruitment and management platform;
- Cooley. The leading U.S. legal adviser for crypto markets and ICOs, which is ranked as one of the 50 largest law firms in the world;
- KISS Ltd. One of Britain’s largest publishers of indie games;
- Tatem Games. The leading developer of games for mobile market;
- Xsolla. A global distributor and publisher of video games, providing its clients—game developers and publishers—with advanced technical tools to optimize user acquisition and monetization efforts;
- Latham & Watkins. A global fintech industry group advising clients from New York, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Silicon Valley on trailblazing corporate transactions and complex regulatory matters;
- 4A Games. A video game development studio (Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light and Metro Exodus). 4A Games is releasing two games soon: Arktika.1 (a game in full VR) and Metro Exodus (one of the top 25 most awaited games in 2018);
- Pantera Capital. The leading blockchain investment firm and one of the largest institutional owners of Bitcoin;
- Unity Technologies. The creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D development platform.
Total Supply: 56,921,773 DMT
Sold: 49,497,194 DMT
Investment Attracted: $19,069,984
Price: 750 DMT = 1 ETH
Cryptocurrencies: ETH, BTC, LTC